Appreciative Inquiry is a theory and practice well suited to today’s fast-paced, multicultural, and communications-centric work environment. Achieving personal and organizational success is a strength learned from positive and effective interactions with others – as well as from a clear understanding of how groups form and evolve. Learn how to enhance your interactions by gaining a clear and practical understanding of how groups form, work together and evolve as well as how to gain the skills for working with different communication styles from an AI view to increase your personal and professional effectiveness. A deep understanding of how the AI processes combined with the ability to apply this knowledge to daily interactions provides the foundation for personal and professional success.
Participating in this program:
- Gives you a solid foundation for understanding the theory and processes of group development
- Increases your personal and group effectiveness in a diverse, multicultural environment
- Generates the capacity to give and receive feedback in a supportive and generative way
- Improves your ability to understand your own strengths and others
- Generates a deeper understanding of group development and group dynamics through a social constructionist frame
- Opens new channels of communication and personal insight by identifying and building on your strengths.
This workshop is based on the T-group model developed by the NTL Institute for Applied Human Behavioural Science.